If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, December 25, 2009

White Christmas.....not a dream though

Oklahoma got a record snowfall yesterday - 14.1 inches. First there was sleet and then all the blowing snow.
We are under a state of emergency with all interstates and major highways closed.

Jeff, Jimmy and Theo and me are all here safe and warm - It is not looking like the rest of the children will make it here for Christmas. So, we will just celebrate what we can now and then as a big group when the weather improves.


Theo was very hesitant to go out but once he did, he had fun and got his business done.





24 inch drift built up by the garage side door




entry way sidewalk

looking out our front door

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas dear Rhonda! I wish you a little Christmas magic today. By the looks of it, you have some with all that snow. :-)

    Christmas hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Rhonda! Theo is a cuite. Stay warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that's supposed to read Theo is a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a merry Christmas, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - look at that snow! Too much snow! We have the same glass door, except mine does not have snow on the other side. We just have cold rain! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! We lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for 14 years before moving here, and we never had that much snow over an entire winter, much less one day! So I know how exciting that record snowfall is. Merry (White) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonda, Merry Christmas!

    WOW! Sure is pretty but you just go on and keep it down there. We had over 3" rain since Tuesday into yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Theo,
    That sure looks cold. I hate getting my paws wet. We don't get much snow here. I had a wonderful Christmas. I heard you ate a lot of Turkey.:)Yum
    Love,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful snow! Hoping that we get at least ONE good snowfall this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you get dug out without too much trouble! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, look at that drift! Hope that was it for you and that you get a chance to dig out!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐