If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, February 19, 2010

a few thrift store goodies

It is still too cold here for yard sales - Audra, The Frugal Missus, has been to some great yard sales recently in warm Arizona - almost makes me want to move, but then I remember how hot it get outs there in the summer, so I guess I'll stay in Oklahoma. She has a nice giveaway going to, if you like rooster, head over and enter.

I went to 4 of our local thrift stores this week. I bought nothing at the first 3, then found this assortment at the last one.

11 vintage washcloths for $1 - they've never even been washed, someone bought them on clearance, can you see the yellow price tags? - I think they will be great for washing Gavin's face and hands.

kitchen towels

pink striped pillow cases, also vintage and still in the original package

silly Woody Wood Pecker hand towels - again, never used, 25 cents each - I bought these with Gavin in mind as well

a yard of polka dot fabric - Nina wants a top out of it.

3 comments:

  1. good finds at the thrift store.
    Especially love the Woody Woodpecker towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy a successful day at the thrift store, too. I also love the Woody Woodpecker towels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find GREAT buys!!! Think I will come to OK and go with you.

    Have to agree, the Woody Woodpecker towels are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐