If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, February 8, 2010

Winner of VIP pack for Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls is.....

Susan!
She will get a gift pack for Pillsbury that will include coupons for Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls and a photo album especially for keeping pictures of meal time memories.

I've been thinking about this idea and I think Pillsbury is so right. We cook lots of meals and take lots of pictures, but I have very few family pictures of special meals.
I did find a couple and want to share them with you. I hope it will inspire you to take photos of your ordinary meals as well as your big occasion family meals.


this one is a family dinner at my dad's parents home. My mom and dad are the good-looking ones on the front end of the table. Beside my mom, is Aunt Delores, then my grandparents, MiMi and Victor, then Uncle Jesse - I'm not sure who the next 2 men are.

This is my dad standing at the end of the buffet at a big family meal at my Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Jarvis's home. I think the occasion may of been my
grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. I do know for certain that all the food was delicious because everyone on my moms side cooked like a pro.
I think there are 8 Jello salads at the end of this table - that family all loves Jello salads. Uncle Bill especially loved every Jello salad - it was a family joke that no matter what flavor, every Jello salad was Uncle Bill's favorite.

4 comments:

  1. I have very few pictures of meals now that I think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rhonda! How exciting! I will let you know when it is delivered.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. My old family photos give me such nostalgia. I always felt so safe and secure between all those adults....Thanks for the great idea regarding the meal time photos....I just might post one soon.

    Jerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i LOVE old family photos and yours look a lot like some of my family pics I can sooo see the history of a different era in those photos...amazing!

    congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐