If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh My....not again

we've finally had really nice spring-like weather this week. In fact, today it is supposed to be close to 70 - but not for long....
here is tomorrow's weather forecast.
we live in the county shaped like a submarine, in the pink part of course



I am going to enjoy today while we can. I hung out the laundry on the clothesline and now Theo and I are going for a walk. And I guess I better make sure the snow shovel is in a handy place.

7 comments:

  1. Oh no. And why to you always export your weather over the Atlantic to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have enjoyed some beautiful sunny weather in the 60's all week but we are expecting snow this weekend. We just know better than to put snow shovels away until April anymore. Stay inside and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't checked the forecast in the past few hours, I didn't know about the possiblity for 14"! Craziness!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love this Oklahoma weather?!?!?! We are not expected to get much, but is going to get cold down here. Enjoy the snow!! = )
    Love & Prayers
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, I hope you that get that much! We are to get rain starting tom. (Sat.-Mon a.m. and possibly some flakes) But by all means if you do get it, don't worry about sharing, I won't be offended. Hope you enjoyed today. We had a nice day too, but I worked all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep telling everyone we usually get one more snow in April! haha...at least here in Ohio. Enjoy the outdoors while you can! And don't pack away the boots and mittens just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda,
    We are getting that front too. I wish it would go away and Mr. Sun would stay for a while.:)
    ugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐