If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

want free books?

My hubby and I both got Kindles,  electronic readers from Amazon, around Christmas.  I really like the Kindles,  they are easy to operate and electronic books take up much less space than paper books. 
However,  buying books can really add up. 
Fortunately, Amazon offers many free books for Kindles.  And you don't have to have a Kindle to read them,  Amazon offers the free books in forms that can also be read on fancy phones or any kind of computer. 
Some of the free books are always available, especially the old ones that no longer have copyrights.
The new books that free are often just "free" for a few days.  So I check this list almost daily and get any free books that either hubby or I might like.

Amazon Bestsellers

this link is for the 100 top best selling free books and top best selling books that cost money.  It changes often.  I do look at the reviews and description before I get them. 

If you think there is any chance at all you might get a Kindle,  I would suggest you get an Amazon account and start looking for and "buying" free books like I do.  That way they will be in your account and will go straight to your actual Kindle if you do buy one. 
And if you just want to read some free books,  you can view them on your computer. 

There is usually a wide variety of free books, something for everyone. 
Right now,  Lisa Wingate offers a new free book.   She is an author who graduated from the university in my town and I have read and enjoyed several of her other books. 

I check this free list regularly, and have 177 books on my Kindle right now.  I think I paid money for 4 of them and the rest were all free. 

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea for an avid reader :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link and sharing about your Kindle. I've wondered about them.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, I will have to see if my husband knows about the free books. How nice that you got a Kindle, good for you.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐