If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nap Time

baby Elizabeth - pooped from all her playing this morning.

little Gavin
his first nap in this little red bed. 
He was so excited when he saw this bed and has
never been so eager to take his nap as today. 



They both sleep more on their tummies,  not sure why they are both sleeping on their backs today.   Maybe they are just so tired from all their morning activities. 

About the toddler bed,  it was given to us and has been in the active for about 18 months.  Gavin likes is so much, I am glad I took it and kept in the attic until he was ready for it.
The cute quilt was made by my fraternal grandmother for one of my children,  they all used it and I can't quite remember exactly who she made it for. 

9 comments:

  1. How swwet. I am ready for my nap too. I just put Miss Candi in her bed and I am off to mine.
    Hugs,
    Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! This are so cute. I can just see the energy they will have when they are up and going again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so cute when they're sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pair of sweeties! Hey, if my bed was as awesome as Gavin's (red is my favorite color) I'd be happy to sleep in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda, how nice to meet you via blogs. Thanks for following mine. I'll keep posting photos of beautiful Montana! Your grandchildren are adorable. I can't wait to have some one day...........Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Children are so angelic when they sleep! Your grands are particularly darling, though. How nice that you can spend so much time with them.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet sleeping angels!

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rhonda!
    Just checking in to see how those PhDs are coming along... The count down is on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐