If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, September 30, 2011

2nd portion of no-knead dough

I used the 2nd of 4 portions of the no-knead bread dough we mixed up Saturday.  It has been waiting patiently in the fridge ever since and does not seem of changed much.

From the second portion,  I made one good sized pizza.  It was topped with chunky tomato pizza sauce (no off spring at this meal to complain about that)  onions, bell peppers, a little sausage and mozzarella cheese.  
It baked up just about like any good pizza dough.  

We liked it,  just not quite as well as my regular pizza dough.


Unbaked

baked

one slice

6 comments:

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐