If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, August 9, 2013

a mistake that turned out to be for the best...

We eat salad about 6 nights every week.  I usually make it in a big bowl and each batch lasts about 2 nights.  I like salad and my husband really really likes salad,  he eats his serving in a 1 quart vegetable bowl.

I usually grate the carrots with a Salad Shooter. I was going to use the slicing attachment on the Salad Shooter for them but I goofed, and ran the radishes through on the same shred attachment that I use for carrots.

It turned out for the best.  This batch of radishes was extra hot so the small shred made them a little more gentle to eat.  

This salad is romaine, bell peppers, red onion and shredded radishes. Picture was taken before the carrots and tomatoes were added. 

2 comments:

  1. well, isn't that great...and the radishes look so pretty like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good mistake---would make salads pretty with the red fine and thru out. Love radishes and some can be pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐