If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cricut Challenge #1 for 2014

One of my goals for 2014 is to do at least one Cricut challenge each month.  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog hosts a challenge every week but realistically, I probably can't do it every week.
I had fun with this weeks which was to use a sentiment on a project. I dressed up my homekeeping notebook and used a new cartridge called The Country Life. 

The paper is from Anna Griffin, a multisheet package bought years ago. 

 I think the little pennants with cut outs are so sweet. 
Thank you FCCB for hosting the challenges.  I've had my Cricut machine for several years but have used it very little.  I am hoping 2014 will be the year that I Cricut more and maybe move from beginner to intermediate. 
 
All of the cuts were made with The Country Life cartridge except for the framed to-do list, I used From My Kitchen for it. 
 
linking up with Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I really love those pennants. Those extra die cuts on the back are just darling. I love the lantern. Thank you for joining FCCB for the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following the FCCB blog since you first posted their challenges awhile back. I have yet to do one of the challenges, but they also have good tutorials on the blog and it's fun to see what other people do.
    Your new notebook cover is really cute, and I bet makes it more fun to pull it out and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super notebook, I really like the images and font you chose! Thanks for joining FCCB's "sentiment" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to create this notebook Rhonda! I hope to see more of your creations at the FCCB!
    Thanks for sharing with us, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐