If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday to - do list ........

Good morning everyone! It is cold foggy month in Oklahoma so I will mostly be doing things indoors today. I started my week's to do list last night, I think it will keep me busy all day.  There are a couple of items from last week's list that didn't get done and had to be rolled onto this list.  And I need to add "clean stovetop" to the list as my morning oatmeal boiled a bit over.  

I know some of you are saying "ewwww" right now. Sauerkraut is one of those foods that people either like or they can't stand.  My husband and I like it, especially this German kraut from Aldi. I don't think they carry it all the time but have it during their German week events. 
I'll be baking the pork loin chops with diced onion and the kraut for our supper. 
Oven meals are great on cold days like this, the oven cooks the food and also helps warm up the house. 

About my previous post, I had no idea napkins from old tablecloths would be so popular! 
They really were quick and fun to sew. One son claimed the set of 12 and the others have been promised to my brother's girlfriend. 

About the size I use for napkins, I like about 17 inches.  On a reuse project like cutting up tablecloths, you just about have to let the fabric decide though. 

Have a good Monday everyone! I hope to get as many boxes checked on my to do list as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐