If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Friday, October 7, 2016

Questions about press on nails

This post is just about wearing press on nails -
I've been asked several questions about them 

Below, I'm wearing Dollar Tree glue on nails.  I don't like the glue on nails quite as well as the Impress press on nails with a sticker back but I do sometimes wear them. 


Yes, sometimes these nails pop off or start loosening before it is time for a new set.
It is quick and easy to fix a priblem.  
I keep this small zippered bag in my purse.  Inside is a bottle of nail glue and extras of whatever nails I am currently wearing.  If I lose a nail or need a repair,  I just get this little bag and can fix the problem in a minute.  
Sometimes a loose nail needs a drop of glue.  Sometimes I need to put on a whole new nail.  
So whether I am on the go or at home,  repairs are quick and easy.  And way quicker than waiting for polish to dry or going by a salon for a repair.  


5 comments:

  1. I have tried the Dollar Tree nails and the Impress nails after your previous post. My nails were shot from dry wall work, cutting tile, and grouting. I did like the DT nails, but the Impress were amazing. The sticker back held on much better than I expected it to hold. They are definitely a good version if you want pretty nails without the high cost of a salon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so adorable, I'm tempted to give them a try. I especially loved the ones with the leaves in your previous post.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your posts I am always tempted to try them, but I work with my hands a lot and can't do things as well without my skin touching whatever I am working with, (which would explain why I always have paint or some other medium on my hands)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look great! I need to get to $ Tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐